Provided by Top Ten Reasons.com
- 1. I am currently out of the office at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.
- 2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
- 3. Sorry to have missed you, but I’m at the doctor’s having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
- 4. I will be unable to delete all the emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
- 5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
- 6. The email server is unable to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again.
- 7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
- 8. Hi, I’m thinking about what you have just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
- 9. I have run away to join a different circus.
- 10. I will be out of the office for the next two weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as ‘Kate’ instead of Dave.
5 thoughts on “The Top Ten Out of Office Replies – Use at your own risk! (We had to include the disclaimer)”
Very nice. Thank you. The only hard part is deciding which one to use first.
Nice one…just wondering if someone actually used those..;)
OMG….I can relate!
I have been surfing online greater than three hours nowadays,
but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion,
if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net shall be much more
useful than ever before.